I. General information
- The www.eagleeyestaffing.com service operator is Eagle Eye Staffing Solutions Limited.
- The service performs functions of gathering user information and storing this information in the following manner:
- Via information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookie files in terminal equipment.
II. Information contained in the forms
- The service gathers information provided voluntarily by the users.
- The service may also store the connection parameter values (time indication, IP address)
- Data in the form is not made accessible to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose associated with the function of a given form, for instance, for the purpose of handling of a service notification or a business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities responsible for technical aspects of some services – in particular, this is applicable to transfer of information on holders of registered domains to entities being operators of Web domains and other entities that the Service Operator cooperates with in this regard.
III. Cookie file information
- The service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files constitute IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored in terminal equipment of the Service User and are designated for use of the Service web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the Web page, from which they originate, the time of storage in terminal equipment memory and a unique number.
- The entity saving cookies in memory of terminal equipment of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Adjustment of the content of the Service to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Service; in particular, cookies allow to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the Service, adapted to his individual needs;
- development of statistics to better understand how the Service Users use Web pages, allowing for enhancement of their structure and content;
- maintaining of the Service User session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the login and password on each of the sub-pages of the Service;
- Two basic types of cookie files are used by the Service: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, stored in memory of the User’s terminal equipment until logging out, closing the Web page or turning off software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in memory of the User’s terminal equipment for the time period specified in the cookie parameters or until removed by the User.
- Web browsing software (browsers) usually allow for storing of cookies in memory of the User’s terminal equipment by default. Service Users may make modifications in this regard. The Web browsers allows for removal of cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information can be found in the help file or documentation of the Web browser.
- Cookies stored in the User’s terminal equipment can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
IV. Providing access to data
- Data is made available to external entities only within the applicable legal limits.
- Data allowing for identification of a natural person is made available only upon the consent of this person.
- The operator may be obliged to provide information gathered by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of legitimate demands to the extent covered by such demand.
V. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change the browser settings. We inform that disabling of cookies necessary for authentication, security, maintaining of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases – prevent use of the Web pages.
- In order to manage cookie settings, follow the instructions for your browser/system.